Wednesday 18 May 2011

Zehra Khan's World Of CuppyKakes





 Artist's come in many forms, and catch your interest with their most creative ways!
 Zehra Khan is a Garment Technologist by training but gave up the field in 2009 to take on CuppyKakes on a larger scale. Currently, she is also a full time Visual Arts teacher and goes for evening classes as well.
I came across her work recently and I must say, as a Fashion Designing student myself, I was blown away by her artistic skill's! Zehra Khan has the power to catch your attention and knows how to keep it.. She is recently located in Pakistan, Karachi running her business. Moreover I must add, I havent tried her sweet delight's yet, but when somthing looks this great, you can bet it would taste even better!
Here's where you can see more of her creations, and contact her: http://www.facebook.com/pages/CuppyKakes-by-Zehra-Khan/351430796190



No comments:

Post a Comment